HI ,
  Thanks for your reply. But How do  I implement this in my current scenario.
displaying  records on the screen using a list from session and not using form
variables.

if I use 'indexed="true"' on html:chekbox how do I capture the change?

i.e.
   HTML generated will look like as below.
   <input type="checkbox" name=list[0].varname value="on" ...

I have  'n' records to display on a page. If I check some records and uncheck some
previously checked records and submit the page. How do I capture this change in my
action class?  so that next screen will pick up checked records change.

Your help will be really appreciated.

Take Care,
Jignesh

Bill Siggelkow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You don't want to use multibox ... you need to set 'indexed="true"' on
the html:checkbox control in the logic:iterate or c:forEach loop that
displays your list.