Hi ,
         I did post a question regarding the problem I am facing in dealing with check
boxes in struts. I did not get a proper reply. I am just explaining the scenario . It
will be good help from your side if somebody can  guide as how this can be done .

         We have a previous/ Next screen scenario.  we want to display 'N' records
from database on screen with 15 per screen.To go to next 15 you have to click on next
button and so on and to come back to previous 15 user will have to click 'Previous'
button on screen.

Each records will have a check box which will be checked or unchecked  initially
depending on the boolean value of one column in the record. User can  change that by
checking and unchecking check box infront of each record..

The stage I am stuck is . say when I check/uncheck checkbox for  records on first page
and click 'Next' button. I am shown next 15 records. I do the same thing on second
page. But when I click 'Previous' button to come back to first page my previous
changes are lost.

Also when I click 'Submit' (This is an additional button on screen other then
'Previous' and 'Next' button) button on screen. It should show me all the selected
records on next screen which will be updated in database with the changed boolen value
of the column.

"<html:mulibox"  is not useful in this scenario since it resets the array every time
screen is refreshed.

 I also tried using  <html:checkbox indexed="true" but then I don't know how to
capture the changes in this case

Thanks and your help wil be really appreciated,
Jignesh