This isn't strictly a Struts question, but it involves struts tags, and it's
driving me NUTS!

My page looks something like this:

<%@ page language="java" %>
<%@ page session="false"%>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld" prefix="html-el" %>

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/c.tld" prefix="c" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/fmt.tld" prefix="fmt" %>

<jsp:include page="/include/header.jsp" flush="true">
        <jsp:param name="title" value="Credentials - Main" />
</jsp:include>

Page text

<jsp:include page="/include/footer.jsp"/>

Header,jsp and footer.jsp both include Struts <html-el:... > tags, and
header also includes the JSTL <fmt:dateFormat...> tags. As you can see,
there are taglib tags defining the needed prefixes in the main page. I've
found that I seem to need to also put them in the included files, otherwise
the tags there won't be resolved.

Right now the <fmt:dateFormat...> tag is working fine. The header.jsp file
also contains an <html-el:html...> tag that is *not* getting translated.
Footer.jsp has the matching </html-el:html...> tag. And I'm getting an error
message about "weblogic.utils.ParsingException: Could not complete parsing,
unmatched tags: html"

What the [EMAIL PROTECTED] Is going on? Why do I need to put taglib tags in the
included files? And why does the parser complain about an unmatched html
tag?

--
Tim Slattery
[EMAIL PROTECTED]