Sounds to me like your action mapping element for the login action (in
struts-config.xml) is missing the "input" attribute. Struts uses this to
decide what page to return to if you have a form failure (caused by
invalid input, for example).

Erik

Chris wrote:

Howdy ,

I am using Struts 1.1 and TC5, my web app throw an exception:

HTTP status 500 - No input attribute for mapping path /login
(No more Exception stack printed)

I couldn't find solution by googling. Would you please give me a hint?

Regards.
Chris