Hi,
I have two questions:
1. In Jsp while displaying text box and i want this to populate from ApplicationResource.properties file. I did this be adding getText() method like below. Is this the only way?
<s:textfield name="name" label="%{getText('site.name')}"/>

2. I want the 'action' property of s:form tag to be populated dynamically. For this i added a instance variable in my action 'onsubmitAction' and setting this value before action forward to result. <s:form action="onSubmitAction"> or <s:form action="%{onSubmitAction}">. But this is not working. Is there any way for this use case.