From: "mmcken...@wernervas.com" <mmcken...@wernervas.com>
Sent: Fri, June 10, 2011 1:12:06 PM
Subject: Re: struts.custom.properties not working

I checked out the struts 2 source and added more logging so ensure the
properties are getting loaded and they are.

There must not be a way to reference the property from a jsp is my guess.

<s:text> can only grab properties loaded using the setting:
struts.custom.i18n.resource

Please let me know if this is correct.

Thank you.

Mitch