Hi Eric,

Are you currently using struts2? If so then open ur jsp and type attribute
"autocomplete" in textfield or form element and see if it supports or not.

It's obviously a browser issue, but my question was how do u solve in
struts2 ?

Please advice me the releavent solution, rather than only assuming some
theory work for in the practicle current situation.

Thanks