No big deal just seeing if anyone else has been receiving these as I used my
work email and am very careful when giving it out. I will notify our email
admins and have them blocked.

>>> Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com> 6/14/2011 11:54 AM >>>
I haven't received any "Ghanna" spam, but your email made me look in
my span folder this morning.  I discovered a newsletter being sent
there by mistake, so I was glad I went and looked.

In general, though, I haven't had any spam problems related
specifically to this mailing list.

-Brian