Hi,
  I'm using Struts 2.1.8.1. I have an action that retrieves some XML data
from a webservice, and transform it to HTML using XSLT. The transformation
is done in the action, and the output is returned as a stream and sent to
the client. It works fine, but now I need to write some labels that depend
on the user's locale. Is there any way to call getText from the XSLT
stylesheet, so it uses the action that called the transformer as the basis
to look for the package with the labels in the diferent languages? It should
also use the user's locale, but since it gets it from the ActionContext, it
should work fine.

Thanks

Jose