Have you tried tiles 2.2.2?

Mitch

From:   alexcocia <alab...@gmail.com>
To:     user@struts.apache.org
Date:   07/19/2011 08:14 AM
Subject:        [TILES 2.1.2] I18n problem

Hi all,
I have an application using Struts2 + Tiles 2.1.2.
The application has some i18n features in two ways: First for text content
depending on the language, secondly for the pages shown, depending on the
language.
For the first option, it is solved using struts "request_locale"
For the second option, the TILES does not change language when modifying
the
request locale :o(

I have a tiles.xml configuration file, and the corresponding tiles_en.xml,
tiles_es.xml, tiles_fr.xml....
BUT I found that just the default or English version is working.

Googling I have implemented the LocaleResolver class, defined it in my
application, but when setting another Locale in the resolveLocale method,
it
reports "org.apache.tiles.definition.DefinitionsFactoryException: I/O
Error
reading definitions."

I guess it tries to get the tiles_es.xml (for instance, when changing to
Spanish), but cannot find it.

Any help? I would really appreciate it.!!!
King regards
Alex