How can I encrypt parameters used in a URL. I cannot use POST in these cases.

I am working on a login application using session, where user passes his
registration ID & password to login. And after login there are various
features like user can view his profile, update his profile etc. But my
problem is that when in the menu if I am passing the links of the action
then it is logging out to the login screen, so I have to give links like

http://localhost:8080/UNOT/User/ViewProfile.action?id=1&passwd=643def90&app_login=Login

So, is there any way to encrypt the url?