Hello Maurizio,

> I do some change on the S2 Junit4 plugin, now it should be simpler run a
> test with or without spring.
> Could you test the latest version of the aforementioned plugin [1]?
> Christian, is this [2] your use case?
> WDYT? is more intuitive?

not tested it yet, but yes, that is what I want to have, it looks
great! Thank you very much for the work!

One question roused in me when I see this one and even the old Junit3
testcase. I was always wondering were
the struts.xml is drawn. In most cases of course I want to test the
struts.xml as it is used in my webapp. But sometimes i might want to
test something else, a special error case or maybe a result type. For
these cases I might want to test with a variation of my struts.xml,
and therefore this might be useful:

@RunWith(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class)
@ContextConfiguration(locations = {"your-application-context.xml"})
@StrutsContextConfiguration(locations = {"struts-test.xml"})
public class YourActionIntegrationTest extends
StrutsSpringJUnit4TestCase<YourAction> {

not sure if my idea makes sense, but wanted to bring it to discussion.

Cheers!
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de