Hi,

I created the action below in a package ending with "action" and extended
ActionSupport.  Yet, the convention plugin is not finding the action.  I
installed the config browser plugin and it does not see the action.  Any
tips on how I can debug this?  I'm running this in embedded Jetty.  Does
that have anything to do with it?

Thanks,
Ben

package com.benmccann.webtemplate.frontend.action;

import com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionSupport;

/**
 * @author Ben McCann (benmccann.com)
 */
public class Test extends ActionSupport {

  public String execute() throws Exception {
    System.out.println("EXECUTE");
    return SUCCESS;