JL,

Have a look at the <s:include/> tag:
http://struts.apache.org/2.2.3/docs/include.html

From your post it sounds to me like it might do what you're looking for.  The
following is an excerpt from Struts 2 In Action:

The include tag

Whereas JSP has its own include tag, <jsp:include>, Struts 2 provides a version
that

integrates with Struts 2 better and provides more advanced features. In short,
this tag

allows you to execute a Servlet API–style include. This means you can include
the output

of another web resource in the currently rendering page. One good thing about

the Struts 2 include tag is that it allows you to pass along request parameters
to the

included resource.

This differs from the previously seen action tag, in that the include tag can
reference

any servlet resource, while the action tag can include only another Struts 2

action within the same Struts 2 application. This inclusion of an action stays
completely

within the Struts 2 architecture. The include tag can go outside of the Struts 2

architecture to retrieve any resource available to the web application in which
the

Struts 2 application is deployed. This generally means grabbing other servlets
or JSPs.

Best,

jb

/