This works for me.

    private File fileToUpload[];// The actual file
    private String fileToUploadContentType[]; // The content type of the
file
    private String fileToUploadFileName[]; // The uploaded file name

    public void setFiletoUpload(File upload[]) {
        this.fileToUpload = upload;
    }

    public void setFiletoUploadContentType(String uploadContentType[]) {
        this.fileToUploadContentType = uploadContentType;
    }

    public void setFiletoUploadFileName(String uploadFileName[]) {
        this.fileToUploadFileName = uploadFileName;
    }