Hi Stefan,

> I notice something really strange.
> I have a update form and the user disable a  check box :
> However the action form setter is every time triggered with a "true"
> value. ;-o
> The really strange thing that I have a other action and form that
> contains a checkbox as well and everything is perfect working.
Take a peek at
    http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#checkbox
especially the "WARNING".  Now compare the working form and the
not-working form.  They should give you a clue.  ;)
(If they're both the same ActionForm's, then THAT's something strange.)

Best regards,
-- Shinobu Kawai

--
Shinobu Kawai <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]>