Help Required

Am trying to make a beginners struts application and am trying to follow steps from Apache struts website " http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/create-struts-2-web-application-with-artifacts-in-web-inf-lib-and-use-ant-to-build-the-application.html "

This is used in web.xml to add the filter declaration. Everytime I try to declare the filter I get stuck .

I checked and wanted to know if anybody is getting successful results !!

Can anyway advice me if th position of filter in web.xml matters ( kindly if you could send me an copy of web.xml which is working .

--
Anirudh Bhardwaaj