Hi

Yeah, but why invent something new every time when the framework can do
it for you ?

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Jim Barrows [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 24. august 2004 18:47
Til: Struts Users Mailing List
Emne: RE: HTML:TEXT tag and Internationalization

Then again, since html:text is usually used with a form bean, which is
supposed to be all strings, you could format them yourself, either in
the setter (yuck), or in the action.

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.