Yes I've done that, I have tiles.xml for english, tiles_es.xml for spanish
and tiles_pt-xml for portuguese... The thing is that it works with the
browser settings, when somebody changes the locale by a link of the web
app, it works for struts2 but not tiles2 definition titles, I'm about to
try with DefaultLocale. Do you know how can I get request_locale parameter
at client level? to use with javascript and jquery?

--
Hernán