Hi,

My requirement is like as follows:

User can edit fields in a page. This page will have a link, which will open
a child window, which will work independently.
The child window uses different Action classes and different submit flow
altogether.

But after closing the child window, the user can again start editing the
parent page fields and should submit also.

If I reload the parent page,while closing the child window, one pop up
warning message comes out and all the parent window field values get reset,
which are not desirable.

Can any one knows how to do it. I am using Struts1.

Thanks