hi there,

my application uses struts2 (latest version), siles with JSP and hibernate.
what I am trying to do is to call a method after the action has been executed, but before the JSP is getting rendered.

to be concrete, I want to call a createTitle() method which is common for all my actions (extending BaseAction with a default implementation of createTitle()), but when I use an Interceptor for that and call it after the action invocation, the JSP has already been rendered. So my question is, at which point is the JSP rendered? can I do something between?

since I want to be able to set the title according to eventual errors, I cannot do that before the action invocation.

any suggestions?
thanks, markus