Hi,

I am trying to make an action build a JSON result.

The action is defined in the struts.xml file as :

<action name="evts" class="org.project.controllers.json.EventsAction"
method="executeEvts" >
  <result name="success" type="json">
    <param name="includeProperties">
        ^day,
        events,
        events\[\d+\],
        events\[\d+\].id,
    </param>
  </result>
</action>

My Java action class EventsAction is defined as :

public class EventsAction extends baseAction implements
ModelDriven<TimetableManager>, Preparable {

        public String getDay(){ return day; };
        public myModel getModels(){return ...;};
}

The JSON is working for events\[\d+\].id   :
getModels().getEvents().get(i).getId();

But not working for day : getDay() is not called.

I tried without ^, but no result.

My problem is I do not managed to make JSON result working without using the
modelDriven returned object.

What I missed ?

Cordialy and thanks for responses,

Matthieu MARC