Hi
I am going to use custom tags for checking
access to Jsp, if no user/bean bean in session,
then direct to login page.

And I am also going to check admin bean again
in Action before invoking life cycle methods
on business beans.

Now am I over kill with authentication??

I mean, if all JSP pages that require user/admin
access has custom tag that check for access
at top, then i don't really need to check
for authentication in Action classess.

But it may also be good practice to double check
for whatever reason.

Just curious what's the usual practice u ppl do.

Thanks