Hi All -

My Team is using Struts 2 to build a web application. As a part of writing unit
test case for web application , I need a small favour.
Can Anyone provide me any small POC or Sample code to run JUNIT for Struts2
Application[Using Security Interceptor etc ]or any Http Unit test Case
Sample.

It would be of great help for me.

Regards,
Chiranjib

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates
including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by
our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal
compliance with Accenture policy.