According to the Java formatting api, the French locale for integers would
look something like this:

345 987,246

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/i18n/format/numberFormat.html

As I have been working on integer l10n, I have tested this, and if I set
French locale and enter an integer like this: 345 987, I get a conversion
error.

J.