hi all

we are try to adopt the JAX-RS standard to our Struts2 Plugins ,
http://s2restplugins.java.net

our team discover the REST plugin development using JAX-RS is more
easy because REST way, and yes, our solution now all REST, with
Struts2 inside, but several syntax still using the S2 REST plugins).

we on the plan to implement JAX-RS spec inside our plugin, so we have
JAX-RS way in S2.

the issue is , how to know that the JAX-RS implementation in our S2 is
certified. but do we need to certified this?

with JAX-RS inside S2, we have both power of JAX-RS and S2.

but i have another question also

if we have Javascript MVC that consume JSON in total, should we need a
HTML output in MVC?

Frans