Lukasz,
I changed <tiles:importAttribute /> to include 'scope="request"' and I now
see my variables in the request scope and can access them via
#request.url.  Thank you.
---

>From what I've read there are the following scopes in struts.

   - application
   - session
   - request
   - page
   - action

I can see application, session, request in <s:debug /> and see how to
access the different parts via #application, #session, #request.  I see
action as well but haven't tested accessing its attributes.

What I don't see is "page".

By default <tiles:importAttribute /> imports to the "page" scope.

I guess I'm just missing something important.  How do I access variables in
the page scope via ognl expressions?

Thank you,
-Chris