So, I want to have the framework use my own custom TextProvider.  Since the
framework uses DI to inject such things, I've been able to have my own custom
TextProvider injected into the system.  Now, I'm encountering some other issues
related to how to correctly initialize my custom provider.

ActionSupport#getTextProviderSupport() uses the TextProviderFactory to obtain
it's instance of a support object.  Since it uses the di to inject this into
the factory, my custom version is correctly injected.  However, I need to
initialize my custom support object with a resource that it needs to conduct
its business.  Note, the default TextPRoviderSupport also needs a couple of
resources, and those are initialized in the factory's createInstance( Class
class, LocaleProvider provider ).  So, while I've injected my own class, there
doesn't seem to be a clean way to make sure that it's initialized properly.
Should I extend the factory to handle my class and init it too?  Doesn't seem
very DI-ish . . . hardcoding type specific init logic, I mean.

Or should I create an interceptor that will inject the correct resources into
my text support object?