Hello:

Without making any code changes, I upgraded my Struts 2 libraries from v2.2.1
to v2.3.4.1. However, a redirect URL no longer works in Firefox or Safari. It
works fine in Struts v2.2.1.

No errors or warnings appear in the log but, here's the warning I get in
Firefox Firebug:
"A form was submitted in the windows-1252 encoding which cannot encode all
Unicode characters, so user input may get corrupted. To avoid this problem, the
page should be changed so that the form is submitted in the UTF-8 encoding
either by changing the encoding of the page itself to UTF-8 or by specifying
accept-charset=utf-8 on the form element."

Does anyone know what might going wrong or have any suggestions?

<!-- Prevent double submits -->
<interceptor-ref name="tokenSession"/>
<interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>

<!-- Broken redirect in 2.3.4.1 -->