Double-check your namespace.  What is the class-name of your action and the
package?

Jeff

________________________________
 From: John Boyer <j...@rodaxsoft.com>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 10:53 AM
Subject: [Struts 2] How do I migrate an action with no result name to an
annotation?

Hi:

I'm trying to move all of my action configurations out of the struts.xml file
into annotations. For the most part it's working fine. Yet, for my actions that
have results with no 'name' parameter it doesn't work. For example, the
following entry in my XML works perfectly.

  <action name="start">
            <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/register.jsp</result>
   </action>

However, when move this entry to my action class it doesn't work. I get an "No
result defined for action...and result input" error. What am I doing wrong? I
feel like I'm missing some fundamental concept here. My SUCCESS and INPUT
results work as expected.

@Action(value = "start", results =
@Result(location="/WEB-INF/jsp/register.jsp"))

Thank you,