So in the current case there is a chance that same action class may be used in
simultaneous request and hence the mixup?

---- On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:02:23 +0530 Umesh Awasthi
<umeshawas...@gmail.com> wrote ----

First and foremost for using spring with Struts2 make your action bean
scope prototype
and is not be ready for the weird issues

Struts2 itself create a new request instance as well other objects
associated with itself to make it thread safe.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM, rohit <ro...@in-rev.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> We are using Struts2-Spring integration and all my action classes
> implement SessionAware, sample code to action class and their spring
> definition is given below,
> public class IRXxxxAction extends ActionSupport implements SessionAware {
> private Map session; public String execute() {//} public void
> setSession(Map<String, Object> session) { this.session =
session; } }
> Spring Configuration
> <bean name="userAction" class="com.IRXxxxAction" >
<property
> name="adminDAO" ref="adminDAO" /> </bean> If I
understand

--
With Regards
Umesh Awasthi