No Lukasz, I'm afraid I haven't

I've just had a quick look at the REST plugin in the trunk,  I'm assuming
that's the new version of the plugin you are referring to,
and I remembered that apart from the convention plugin issues we had,
another issue, was that every time we had a non REST action
being called. the RestActionMapper, would find it in the configuration and
would  treat it as a rest action with no method, so it would try to guess
the method and fail because the method didn't exist in the Action class. By
having a quick look at the code, I think we will still have that issue.
P.S I'm not seeing anything related to the struts.rest.namespace in the
ActionMapper.