2012/12/30 Burton Rhodes <burtonrho...@gmail.com>:
> I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot for the life of me change
> the content-type of the response using an interceptor.  My interceptor code
> is below.  The example below seems a bit absurd, but eventually I will add
> code to change the content-type dynamically from "application/json" to
> "text/plain" depending on what the request will "accept" (this is to fix an
> IE bug related to ajax file uploads).  What am I missing here?  Many thanks
> in advance.
>
> <!-- struts.xml snippit -->
> <package name="jsonSecure" namespace="/app/json" extends="json-default">
>
>     <interceptors>
>         <interceptor name="jsonDynamicContentType"
> class="com.afs.web.interceptor.JsonDynamicContentTypeInterceptor"/>
>         <interceptor-stack name="dynamicContentType">
>             <interceptor-ref name="json"/>
>             <interceptor-ref name="jsonDynamicContentType"/>
>         </interceptor-stack>
>     </interceptors>

Did you try to change order of the interceptors? Interceptors are
executed in FILO - First-In-Last-Out - which means json interceptor
will be executed as the first one, but when action was executed and
result will be forwarded back, json interceptor will be executed as
the last one:

json->jsonDynamicContentType->action->result->jsonDynamicContentType->json

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/interceptors.html

Regards
--
Ɓukasz