Hi

Have you tried to convert this into JSTL and use c:if ?

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Michael McGrady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 26. august 2004 09:32
Til: Struts Users Mailing List
Emne: <logic:equal> strange behavior: bug or me?

Has anyone been getting inconsistent results with <logic:equal>?  I am
trying to use a form that sets a map for issuing (via the model) logic
instructions.  So, I am having, e.g., the following functionality do
that for me:

<logic:equal name='logonForm' property='map.LEVEL_1_LOGIC' value='host'>
</logic:equal>

This generally is working, but then, even though the logonForm bean is
present, will bail because the logonForm is not seen as being present.
Am I just screwing up some imperceptible place, or is there a bug?

Michael McGrady

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.