Basically i want use regular expressions in validators. xml experience is
fine but why sould i learn dtd syntax to write simple regex for regex
validator? Anyways the suggested regex with cdata by another user is also
not working. so any help on writing regex for regex validator which is
equalent to "[^<>]" this , (which is also valid for most of the regex
engines including java.) will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.