What needs to be done?

the entry in struts-config.xml like this.

   <action    path="/addUserProfile"
              type="com.erp.quotation.AddUserProfileAction"
              name="addUserProfileForm"
                scope="request"
                validate="true"
                parameter="method"
              input="/AddUserProfile.jsp">
     <forward name="success" path="/AddUserProfile.jsp"/>
     <forward name="failure" path="/AddUserProfile.jsp"/>
     <forward name="cancel" path="/UserMaint.jsp"/>
   </action>

where AddUserProfileAction is a DispatchAction

public final class AddUserProfileAction extends DispatchAction {
    public ActionForward setup (ActionMapping mapping,
        ActionForm form,
        HttpServletRequest request,
        HttpServletResponse response)
          throws Exception {