Hi Thanks for this.But i am aware of this info I mean the normal validation
methods. I repeat and the important point is that all the 4 fields i have
contains the same name so how do i do that in an xml. I know that it can be
done inside valiadtion() method. I thought so much but it looks impossible
for me to do in validation.xml file using validators.

--
Thanks And Regards,
*Muralidhar Yaragalla.