Sorry i didn get you.

You mean directly under WebContant folder? Is like this the following

struts2-core.jar/ template to WebContent/template
struts2-jquery-plugin/template to WebContent/template (as it is or static
and .flt should be in seperate folder )

strust2-core.jar/org/apache/struts2/static/  to where ?

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth