2013/7/9 Alireza Fattahi <afatt...@yahoo.com>:
> Yes it is a typo.
> I have this <constant name="struts.ui.templateDir" value="template" /> in the
> struts.xml

Anyway, this constant isn't needed if you don't change the default
location ("template").

Right now there is a bit mess with theme support. Basically if you
want to change theme globally you must copy all the parent templates
into the new template. You can always use theme per tag, like below:

<s:form action="save" method="post" theme="xhtml">
    <s:textfield key="personBean.firstName" />
    <s:textfield key="personBean.lastName" />
    <s:checkboxlist key="personBean.carModels"
list="carModelsAvailable" theme="KUTheme"/>
    <s:submit key="submit" />
</s:form>

Regards
--