From: Alireza Fattahi <afatt...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, 17 August 2013, 13:18
Subject: Test with StrutsJUnit4TestCase

Hi,

Regarding to page:
http://struts.apache.org/release/2.2.x/docs/struts-2-junit-plugin-tutorial.html

I could not find the getConfigPath() method in StrustTestCase class
I searched the javadocs and I found that only the StrutsJUnit4TestCase class
has the getcinfigpath() method.
So I should start to use JUnit4, but the example in above link seems not good
for that.
1- Does any one know a toturial that can help me to start with this.
2- When I add struts2-junit-plugin to maven, should I manually add junit for to
maven. the struts2-junit-plugin does not have any dependecy with junit4 har.

~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi