I am trying to inject few values to my bean like

@Inject
    public
DefaultJSR303ValidationManager(@Inject(value=ValidatorConstants.PROVIDER_CLASS,required=false)
String providerClassName,

@Inject(value=ValidatorConstants.IGNORE_XMLCONFIGURAITION,required=false)
boolean ignoreXMLConfiguration
     )
    {
    // some code
  }

Entries from struts-plugin.xml

<constant name="providerClass" value=""/>
<constant name="ignoreXMLConfiguration" value="false"/>

but i am getting following exception

Caused by:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException: No
mapping found for dependency [type=boolean, name='ignoreXMLConfiguration']

how ever if i change it to
@Inject
    public
DefaultJSR303ValidationManager(@Inject(value=ValidatorConstants.PROVIDER_CLASS,required=false)
String providerClassName
     )
    {
}

@Inject(value=ValidatorConstants.IGNORE_XMLCONFIGURAITION,required=false)
    public void setIgnoreXMLConfiguration( boolean ignoreXMLConfiguration )
    {
        this.ignoreXMLConfiguration = ignoreXMLConfiguration;
    }

everything is working fine and dependencies are being injected correctly.
I am not sure if where i am doing wrong ?
can't i have multiple @inject inside constructor?

--
With Regards
Umesh Awasthi