I do not think that is possible.
You have 2 options

1. Upgrade you struts2 version.
2. Go through security vulnerability and see what was there and create test
cases to see what exactly is happening and fix them by checking patches.

But IMO, upgrading to latest version is much more flexible and less time
consuming than going through each and every vulnerability and applying
fixes for them.