I don't think  it has something to do with struts. The jira you specified
also clearly says it is the problem with server security policy. And as far
as i know for every web app that you deploy on the server, the server
creates and maintains a separate classloader for it. So if the security
policy does not allow creating a classloader then the problem with hosting
service provider.

*Thanks and Regards,*
Muralidhar Yaragalla.
*http://yaragalla.blogspot.in/