Hi,

how can one add a specific css class/style of the label when instanciating like:

<s:textfield label="bla" name="commentField" id="commentField" />

I now had to change theme="simple" and add the css class to the <td> of the label but with that I can not reference it with the name when a fieldError occurred.

I have:

<s:label theme="simple" key="comment" for="commentField" />

and add an error with addFieldError("commentField", "no comment left") but that isnt working. The error is diplayed, but the label isnt red or got that exclamation mark in a triangle.

Any ideas how to solve that?

Thx!

Best,
Fabian