All these errorFor's are used to identify tags which present error
messages and allow to delete them using JS. I'm not sure but maybe
XHTML allows custom attributes, if not we can use id with prefix, ie:

JS snippet
// clear out any rows with an "errorFor" attribute
    // clear out any rows with an "errorFor" attribute
    var rows = table.rows;
    if (rows === null){
        return;
    }

    var rowsToDelete = [];
    for(i = 0; i < rows.length; i++) {
        r = rows[i];
        // allow blank errorFor values on dojo markup
        if (r.getAttribute("errorFor") !== null) {
            rowsToDelete.push(r);

    // now delete the rows
    for (i = 0; i < rowsToDelete.length; i++) {
        r = rowsToDelete[i];
        table.deleteRow(r.rowIndex);
        //table.removeChild(rowsToDelete[i]);
    }