> Hello:
>
> I'm upgrading from Struts 2.3.4.1 to Struts 2.3.16.2. I've found that some of
> my actions no longer work due to the excludeParams restrictions.
>
> For example, I get the following warning:
>
> ...ParametersInterceptor.warn:56 - Parameter [action:myExcludedAction] is on
> the excludeParams list of patterns!
>
> It's unclear to me how to resolve this problem. The
> acceptableParameterName(String) method is not being called with the excluded
> parameter, so I'm too late in the workflow.
>
> I'm using struts.xml to define the action workflow. How can I fix this
> problem?
>
> -------
>
> <action name="myExcludedAction" class="com.example.MyAction"
> method="myMethodToInvoke">
>                         <result
> name="success">/WEB-INF/jsp/success.jsp</result>
> </action>
>
> -------

Please refer to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/S2-018
- your problem has nothing to do with Struts 2.3.16.2 - with Struts
2.3.15.3 "action:" prefix was disabled by default as it can lead to
bypassing url restrictions. You can enable it using constant defined
in S2-018. Also you should review how do you use <s:submit
action="..."/> to avoid potential security vulnerabilities (it looks
to me as you don't need action: prefix to work as you're mapping
action's method as a separated action).

Regards
--
Ɓukasz