Hi Ratna,
                  Please find Links :
http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/2008/12/27/creating-custom-components-with-struts-2/

, http://bodez.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/customising-struts2-jsp-tags/

Re: Please give a good documentation link for custom tags in struts 2

Ratna Kar
to:
Struts Users Mailing List
07/08/2014 01:23 PM

Manoj,

Thanks for responding..Please share the links. The emails that you send, i
am not getting any hyperlinks(just getting the text).
Please give the link completely.

Thanks once again. I will wait for your reply.