On 08/08/2014 02:18 a. m., Lukasz Lenart wrote:
Thanks again for the reply Lukasz, this is the full hierarchy used at JSON
in the 1st mail:

  * 1st level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:4279
  * 2nd level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427a
  * 3rd level (issue) : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427b
  * 4th level : http://codeviewer.org/view/code:427c

As i told before, the issue is particularly hard to debug (also hard to
reproduce) because once Tomcat is reset the bug seems to be repaired,
Oh... I missed that out. Anyway I think there isn't a good solution
for you right now. You are using Hibernate entities directly and you
try to serialize/deserialize them which is always a bad idea ™

JSONWriter (used to serialize) has some logic to detect Javassist
extended classes but there is no way to do the same in opposite.

Regards
Thanks again for the reply Lukasz, you misunderstood me, im not doing serialize/deserialize my entities for any logic, the deserialize instruction is being called inside struts (Project: Struts 2 JSON Plugin, JSONInterceptor.java : 123) when parsing JSON to Map (before calling the setters inside JSONReader) and then to Object, i mentioned the deserialize thing because there is where it seems to me that setters are not being called. The serialize instruction i only use it for debuging purposes so i was able to see how it looks the populated (final) object,

The issue seems to be that JSONWriter is not working propely. Also im not sure to understand what do you mean with "there's no way to do the opposite", isn't JSONReader doing that?

Greetings,

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.