Hello,
  We are using Struts 2.3.16.3 for our application. Due to security
reasons, we need to "clean" the user's input in order to avoid XSS. We are
using JSoup for that, with success(
http://jsoup.org/cookbook/cleaning-html/whitelist-sanitizer).

  The issues is that we haven't find a really good way to integrate it with
Struts. Basically we need to pass every String parameter through JSoup to
sanitize it, and right now we are doing it manully on the execute method of
the action, after the parameters have been loaded in the action and
validated. We would like to do it automatically when the parametes are set
in the action. In the normal actions we can do it in the getter, but some
actions have java beans for parameters, and we don't want to integrate the
Jsoup call in the bean methods. Any suggestions about how to do this?

Thanks

JL