I was wanting to get some feedback on how to best move away from the static
method calls in OGNL.  We have used them quite a bit, specifically to populate
Map of options for the select tag.  There are multiple pages that the select is
used on so I don't want to hard code the options in each select.

I realize that I can make it a property in the action and have the action call
over to the class supplying the map.  However, is there a better way that I may
be missing to make it available to the action if needed?  I don't want to have
to add a property to every action and then also have to put checks in to make
sure it repopulates when the validation fails.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Paul R. Zepernick

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
(including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the
material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.